Auto Repair Advertising For High Income Customers Only. Take A Look At A More Successful Auto Repair Advertising Direct Mail Marketing Option.
When you finally realize that money comes from where money is, such a revelation should change your whole perspective on auto repair advertising.
Why? If you know you can’t sell an $800 dollar brake job to a $50 pocket, then why are you still sending out auto repair advertising direct mail that primarily brings in low income customers? Hhhmmmm….
Let’s Take A New Look At Exactly What Options You Have With Your Auto Repair Advertising Direct Mail Marketing.
Which Kind Of Auto Repair Advertising Are You Doing?
- Car Count Marketing is auto repair advertising where you splash out large numbers of low cost auto repair marketing direct mail postcards. Then what do you do?
- You Hope that at least some of them will be high income customers who will come back and become regular customers who will pay full price.
- Click here if you want to find out why this auto repair advertising strategy will never work.
- This auto repair advertising direct mail approach is easily recognized when you hear terms like “Increased Car Count” and “Low Price Per Card Mailed”. These are the main selling points for Car Count Marketing.
- However, Neither of these major selling points have anything to do with attracting fine car high income customers. This conversation is about bringing in lots of unspecified cars and a cheap up front price only.
- Neither of which have anything to do with the quality of the customer who walks through your door. (Which is the only thing that matters).
- Car Count Marketing is basically the old, “Throw a lot of mud against the wall and see what sticks,” strategy that has been used for the past 30 years with little success in delivering large numbers of high income customers.
If 50% to 80% of the customers who respond to your auto repair advertising are low income customers – you have serious trouble!
YES! Auto Repair Advertising That Brings In Low Income Customers Gives You A Great Opportunity. The Chance Of Trying To Sell The $800 Brake Job To The $50 Pocket. The Costly And Time Consuming Process Of Weeding Out The High Income And The Low Income Customers.
You Know Exactly What I Mean!
1) You get to write up all these oil-change-only customers tying up your service counter. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
2) You do diagnostics on their cars. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
3) You do the cheap oil change and inspection tying up your bays and technicians. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
4) Then you get to arm wrestle with them at the counter to do the additional repairs that are absolutely necessary for safety’s sake. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
5) But they still say no. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
6) All that time wasted with no income. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
7) And of course, you never see that customer again until your next cheap coupon offer comes out. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
8) AND – with carrier route saturation, you can’t even drop them from the mailing list so they won’t get your next cheap coupon offer. Auto repair advertising that doesn’t work.
Multiply that by 5 to 10 times per day and your cheap auto repair advertising turns out to be the most expensive auto repair advertising direct mail you ever bought!
And, Heaven help you if they tell their low income friends about your special low priced oil change, so you can have some more fun! That’s not the kind of referral you need.
Keep Reading. Here’s how you do auto repair advertising that attracts the right customer.
The Second Kind Of Auto Repair Advertising Direct Mail Marketing – Gives You Auto Repair Advertising That Is Sent To And Designed For High Income Customers Only
By the way, median means half. If you think that everyone in a carrier route with a $60,000 median income earns $60,000 per year, you would be wrong. The lower half of the median could be as low as $25,000 or even lower. You are still targeting low income customers. Yeah But It’s Cheap? Baloney! Read section one again about weeding the low income customers.
This is why auto repair advertising by Car Make Marketing gives you much better results.
- Car Make Marketing is where you select your leads by car make, model and year. Not by questionable income lists or carrier route saturation. Both of which still bring in low income customers.
- Car Make Auto Repair Advertising employs the strategy that certain car makes – within given year ranges – belong to people who have higher incomes. And – that by the very nature of the vehicle they have selected, they are willing to pay well to keep their fine car in perfect running condition. And you know that is true just because you see it every day.
- Luxury and performance cars fit into this category perfectly. Proper year selection even makes great customers from mid-priced vehicles. Ford, Honda, VW, Chevy, Toyota, and Dodge trucks, cars and crossovers are great examples.
- With Car Make Marketing, Auto Repair Advertising Direct Mail you select your perfect auto repair customer every time, simply by selecting the vehicle they drive. They have spent more money to purchase the fine car that they love. Often with their ego tied deeply to their car. It has become their image.
- Yes, Car Make Marketing is a little more expensive on the front end. But countless times more effective on profit side.
STUNNINGLY IMPORTANT FACT ABOUT YOUR MARKET AREA!
We give you EXCLUSIVITY!
The first auto repair shop to sign with Motor Service Marketing will be the only client to use the Ad-Card Auto Repair Advertising direct mail marketing program in your market area. Call now to see if your market area is open!
Call right now and talk to Zed Daniels directly. Let him explain this strategy to you personally. And, you give him all your toughest, most import questions.
Then again, you may just want the DMV direct mail mailing list only – or – the best compiled list in the other states we don’t’ have the DMV List in. There is no exclusivity on mailing lists.
Why Not Call Right Now! 800-428-0286
Motor Service Marketing
Call For Details (800) 428-0286
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday
Mailing Address: 16523 Waycreek Rd., Houston, TX 77068
Services include Ad-Card, Auto Repair Advertising, Auto Repair Marketing, Auto Service Marketing, Direct Mail, Web Site Design and SEO, AND NEW – Auto Repair Advertising Articles that we have had rank on the first page just like a new web site.
Copyright, Motor Service Marketing, 2013, all rights reserved.